A supernatural level of intuition.

I'm doing it. Tomorrow. Well, hopefully. An appointment has been made with Valerie. Remember I spoke of her in the past here? It's been quite a while since my initial one on one appointment. Some of the more personal revelations she revealed during our last session came true with surprising accuracy. Some of the others didn't... yet. Who knows? Either way, I haven't spoken to any psychics since 2012 but now I feel that it's time again. I'll provide another update after our phone session! Fingers crossed it doesn't get rescheduled.

On another random note, I had a very curious dream the other night. Not to worry, I won't put you to sleep with the details. Let's just say that it was very spiritual and keep it at that. While I was waking up, my mind still groggy with sleep, I had the thought, "Well that was a very interesting movie" and it was like the word movie kept echoing in my head, willing my mind to take notice. 

Movie?

Was I watching something? I've always believed the assumption that dreams are just my mind's random switches going on and off -bizarre combinations of thoughts, memories, people and feelings mixed together - something I ultimately thought up myself.

But then I got to thinking, what if all of these seemingly random, mumble jumbled images and thoughts were placed there? Maybe there are subtle messages that we're supposed to takeaway, almost unconsciously. Maybe someone's communicating with us. Is it loved ones who have passed? God? Who's playing the movie?

I know. You thought I'd fallen off my rocker when I told you about seeing a psychic and now I'm really losing it with all of this rambling non-sense about inserted messages into dreams. All I can say is that it was a VERY moving dream. And I have had some really powerful dreams in the past. Haven't we all? What do you think? Crazy or onto something???

By the way, I've been experiencing LOTS of intuition lately, like knowing who's calling my work phone (which doesn't have caller ID), before I pick up. Or knowing who's about to enter the room before they walk through the door. Hmm. What's that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my random blog.. let alone leaving a comment. Your thoughts, be what they may, are always quite welcome here :)